What is Jotform?
JotForm is a powerful online application that allows anyone to quickly create custom online forms. Its intuitive drag-and-drop user interface makes form building incredibly simple, and doesn’t require you to write a single line of code. Using JotForm, you can create and publish forms, integrate them into your site, and receive responses by email.
- Collaborate with Team: Jotform allows you work on a form together as a team. Form can be shared and modified with version history.
- Collect Payments: JotForm integrates with more than 20 payment processors to ensure you get paid while simultaneously collecting valuable information.
Why connect JotForm and SmartTask?
Integration with Jotform bridges the gap between collecting information and acting on it. Automatically create task and track information collected through the online form - customer inquiries, support requests, research proposals, job applications.
How to create task on Jotform submission?
- Signup for Jotform Account
- Create your form through the form builder.
- Select “Integrations.”
- Search for “Webhooks.”
- To get the relevant url go to Jotform Url Builder in SmartTask and generate the url. (As shown in the image above. )
- Copy and paste the generated url in the Jotform's Webhook area.