What is RazorpayX Payroll?
RazorpayX Payroll helps your team calculate payroll and disburse salaries in just a few clicks. RazorpayX Payroll automates payments and filings of compliances like TDS, PF, ESI, PT, and more!
Why connect RazorpayX Payroll with SmartTask?
We hate manual time entries!
- Instead of entering the "Check-In" and "Check Out" hours in RazorpayX's dashboard, users can easily log them with a single click from their SmartTask Dashboard.
- No need to switch applications twice a day.
- One lesser thing to worry about while starting your day.
How to connect with Razorpay?
- Company ID, from your Razorpay Account Settings.
- API Key can be generated in your Razorpay dashboard by following the steps noted below under "Steps for RazorpayX Admin".
- Employee ID can be viewed in the "My Profile" section of your RazorpayX Dashboard.
NOTE: To connect Razorpay with your Organization in SmartTask, you must be an admin to get the "Company ID" and the "API Key".
Steps for RazorpayX Admin:
- Go to Settings page from the RazorpayX sidemenu.
- Click on Edit next to API Access section.
- Create the API Key is not created already.
- Make sure that the checkbox for Modify attendance is selected
- On the SmartTask side, go to Integrations page from top-right dropdown and select RazorpayX Payroll
- On the RazorpayX integration page, fill the form fields with your "Company ID" and "API Key" then click on "Create Integration".
Steps for all Users in the Organisation:
- Upon successful integration, a new Razorpay icon will show up in the Sidebar for all the members of the Organization.
- Enter your Employee ID and click "Add".
- Finally, the integration is complete and you can mark your daily attendance seamlessly.